Reporting before the open on Wednesday, Deere (DE) ($93.23) is expected to earn $1.41 per share. Deere has a buy rating and is below its multi-year high at $99.80 in April 2011. The weekly chart is overbought with the five-week MMA at $90.36. My quarterly value level is $81.03 with a monthly risky level at $94.86.
Reporting after the close on Wednesday, Cisco Systems ($21.27) is expected to earn 43 cents per share. CSCO has a buy rating and traded to a new 52-week high at $21.34 on Monday, Feb. 11. The weekly chart is overbought with its five-week MMA at $20.44. My annual value level is $17.77 with a monthly pivot at $21.03 and annual risky level at $22.76.
Also reporting after the close on Wednesday, NVIDIA (NVDA) ($12.51) is expected to earn $0.23 per share. NVDA has a hold rating and is trading above its Nov. 16 low at $11.15. The weekly chart is neutral with the five-week MMA at $12.36. My weekly value level is $12.19 with a quarterly risky level at $13.01.
Reporting after the close on Wednesday, Whole Foods Market (WFM) ($95.92) is expected to earn 77 cents per share. WFM has a buy rating and set a multi-year high at $101.86 on Oct. 5, 2012. The weekly chart profile is positive with the five-week MMA at $93.11. I do not show a value level with a weekly pivot at $96.32 and monthly risky level at $100.96.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV