YAHUD, Israel, February 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Magal Security Systems, Ltd. (NASDAQ GM: MAGS) today announced that it has received a service order to maintain homeland security (HLS) infrastructure in Israel. The contract is valued at US$ 7.8 million, which covers three years of maintenance and support.
Eitan Livneh, President and CEO of Magal S 3 , commented, "Long term maintenance agreements such as this, enable us to better plan our resources and improve efficiency. It also provides our customers with a high level of confidence that their systems will remain in top condition and working order throughout the life of the contract. This contract is a strong sign of confidence in our technical skills and abilities from a domestic customer."
About Magal S 3Magal S 3 is a leading international provider of solutions and products for physical and cyber security, safety and site management. Over the past 42 years, Magal S 3 has delivered tailor-made solutions and turnkey projects to hundreds of satisfied customers in over 80 countries in some of the world's most demanding locations. Magal S 3 offers comprehensive integrated solutions for critical sites, managed by Fortis 4G our 4th generation cutting edge Physical Security Information Management system (PSIM). The solutions leverage our broadest portfolio of unique homegrown Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS), advanced outdoors CCTV / IVA technology and holistic Cyber Security solutions. For more information:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV