- School staff identifies a vision of the outcomes they want for their school.
- School staff learns The 7 Habits and then acts as role-model leaders.
- Teachers are taught how to pervasively build The 7 Habits and other key leadership tools into school culture and curricula in order to effectively teach the timeless principles to students. Parents support their children in the process.
- The school’s teachers, students and parents utilize a number of tools, including Franklin Covey consultants and www.TheLeaderinMe.org (lesson plans, videos, student activity guides, teacher editions, posters and books), to help them implement and reinforce the process year after year.
1,100 Elementary Schools Adopt The Leader In Me, Franklin Covey’s Education Process For School Transformation: Nearly 550,000 Students And 49,500 School Staff Trained
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts