1. Learn more easily at a young age 2. Avoid acquiring bad habits 3. Enjoy a longer time to practice 4. Benefit the organization with their improved skills 5. Enjoy success earlierWhat can companies do to start making this change? Start focusing more on Gen Y. "Today we are devoting roughly three-fourths of our development effort to Gen X and 20 percent on Gen Y," Zenger said. "We concur with our colleague from the Silicon Valley software firm—we would be wise to invest more in the development of the Gen Y group."
Zenger Folkman Study: For Some Companies Leadership Development Is Too Little, Too Late
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.