- Consolidated Revenue for Q2 FY-13 at Rs. 526.48 crores (Rs. 5.26 Billion) against Rs. 470.14 crores (Rs. 4.70 billion) in Q1 FY-13, registering a sequential growth of 12.0%.
- Consolidated Profit after Tax for Q2 FY-13 at Rs. 70.39 crores (Rs. 0.70 Billion) against Rs. 63.21 crores (Rs. 0.63 Billion) in Q1 FY-13, registering a sequential growth of 11.4%.
Rolta's Q2 FY-13 Consolidated Revenue Grows 12.0% And Net Profit 11.4% Sequentially
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.