Rolta's Q2 FY-13 Consolidated Revenue Grows 12.0% And Net Profit 11.4% Sequentially
MUMBAI, February 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Rolta India Limited, a leading provider of innovative IT solutions for many vertical segments, including Federal and State Governments, Defense and Homeland Security, Utilities, Process, Power, Banking and Insurance, today announced unaudited financial results for quarter ended December 31, 2012 (Q2 FY-13) which have undergone a limited review by statutory auditors of the company.
- Consolidated Revenue for Q2 FY-13 at Rs. 526.48 crores (Rs. 5.26 Billion) against Rs. 470.14 crores (Rs. 4.70 billion) in Q1 FY-13, registering a sequential growth of 12.0%.
- Consolidated Profit after Tax for Q2 FY-13 at Rs. 70.39 crores (Rs. 0.70 Billion) against Rs. 63.21 crores (Rs. 0.63 Billion) in Q1 FY-13, registering a sequential growth of 11.4%.
Commenting on the results, Mr. K. K. Singh, Chairman and Managing Director said, "Our strategy of transforming Rolta from a pure-play GIS/Engineering services company to an IP-led solutions provider is nearing completion. The Company now offers enterprise-wide integrated solutions that uniquely combine the benefits of Geospatial, Engineering, IT and Security domains. We are beginning to see strong evidence of the success of our strategy world-wide, as is reflected in our numbers for the quarter."CORPORATE HIGHLIGHTS The Company made significant progress on many fronts during the quarter ended December 31, 2012. Rolta completed the acquisition of AdvizeX Technologies to widen its portfolio to include offerings in the areas of Cloud Computing, Big Data analytics, and IT Infrastructure design and security. The Company established strategic global partnerships with Oracle and SAP, taking the relationship with both to the next level. On the business front, the Company has booked significant orders, including some for large innovative solutions with potential for follow-on business. The Order Book and the Pipeline are very healthy.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts