Saab Broadens Global ATM Product Suite With HITT Integration
"Our customers face increased pressure to reduce costs while handling more aircraft operations from existing capacity-constrained airports. We are striving to further automate ATC tower functionality for improved safety and efficiency," said Marc Viggiano, chief executive officer of Saab Sensis. 'The result is a suite of harmonized technologies that address today's and tomorrow's challenges in the tower, on the airport surface and in the en route airspace."
Saab's ATM products and solutions directly address the safe and efficient movement of air traffic. Though its ATM Center of Excellence located at the Saab Sensis headquarters, the combined organization is developing, deploying and maintaining systems in more than 40 countries and is leading the future of ATM through extensive participation in NextGen and SESAR.
Saab provides the global aviation markets with advanced sensor technologies, next-generation radars, automation, and modeling and simulation solutions. It serves military, civil aviation, airport and airline customers in more than 40 countries across six continents.
Saab serves the global market with world-leading products, services and solutions ranging from military defence to civil security. Saab has operations and employees on all continents and constantly develops, adopts and improves new technology to meet customers' changing needs.www.saabgroup.com www.saabsensis.com www.saabgroup.com/Twitter www.saabgroup.com/YouTube SOURCE Saab
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV