- Single home screen that allows users to quickly view and edit critical airport status information, such as runway status, irregular operations status, NOTAMS, and landside information such as hotel and transportation conditions;
- Notification bar for an up-to-date activity log of all airport status changes. Users can customize what data is shown and displayed to further focus on the most important details for their responsibility; and
- Web portal that allows viewing of the Aerobahn Airport Dashboard from any web browser or mobile device for quick, on-the-go updates.
Saab Introduces Aerobahn Airport Dashboard To Improve Information Sharing Among Airport Stakeholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.