Saab Introduces Aerobahn Airport Dashboard To Improve Information Sharing Among Airport Stakeholders
MADRID, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Saab has introduced the Aerobahn Airport Dashboard to improve the distribution of critical airport status information, both airside and landside, to all stakeholders and the public. The Aerobahn Airport Dashboard provides a single point for the collection, recording, distribution, updating and alerting of airport status information for proactive management of airport operations.
The Aerobahn Airport Dashboard is a stand-alone product for the real-time information-sharing needs of an airport of any size. Users can post updates, attach documents, and draw attention to the status of any aspect of the airport. The Aerobahn Airport Dashboard is comprised of:
- Single home screen that allows users to quickly view and edit critical airport status information, such as runway status, irregular operations status, NOTAMS, and landside information such as hotel and transportation conditions;
- Notification bar for an up-to-date activity log of all airport status changes. Users can customize what data is shown and displayed to further focus on the most important details for their responsibility; and
- Web portal that allows viewing of the Aerobahn Airport Dashboard from any web browser or mobile device for quick, on-the-go updates.
The Aerobahn Airport Dashboard is built on the proven Aerobahn platform that is the basis for a number of airport operations efficiency and collaboration products."To best manage resources across any airport, it's critical for all stakeholders to have immediate access to critical airport status data," said Marc Viggiano, chief executive officer of Saab Sensis. "Aerobahn Airport Dashboard collects, distributes and displays information that impacts multiple stakeholders in a concise, easy-to-use manner. This single screen facilitates better decision making, whether it's related to how a closed runway will affect operations or even the availability of nearby hotel rooms during irregular operations." Aerobahn is the most widely deployed technology used by airports, airlines and air navigation service providers to actively improve the efficiency and collaboration at the airport.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV