Settlement of the Offer
The Shareholders who have validly tendered (or defectively tendered provided that such defect has been waived by the Offeror) and transferred ( geleverd) their Shares for acceptance to the Offeror pursuant to the Offer on or prior to the Closing Date will receive the Offer Price in respect of each Tendered Share on 15 February 2013 (the “Settlement Date”). As of the date of this press release, dissolution or annulment of a Shareholders’ tender or transfer ( levering) shall not be permitted.
Post Closing Acceptance Period
The Offeror hereby announces the commencement of a Post Closing Acceptance Period ( na-aanmeldingstermijn) to enable the Shareholders who did not tender their Shares during the Offer Period to tender their Shares under the same terms and conditions and at the same price as applicable to the Offer, as set out in the Offer Memorandum. The Post Closing Acceptance Period will commence at 9.00 hours CET on 13 February 2013 and expire at 18.00 hours CET on 26 February 2013.The Offeror will publicly announce the results of the Post Closing Acceptance Period and the total amount and total percentage of Shares held by it in accordance with article 17, paragraph 4 of the Decree ultimately on 1 March 2013. The Offeror shall continue to accept for payment all Shares validly tendered (or defectively tendered provided that such defect has been waived by the Offeror) during such Post Closing Acceptance Period and shall pay for such Shares within five Business Days following the last day of the Post Closing Acceptance Period. During the Post Closing Acceptance Period, Shareholders have no rights to withdraw Shares from the Offer, whether validly tendered during the Offer Period (or defectively tendered provided that such defect has been waived by the Offeror) or during the Post Closing Acceptance Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV