Minera San Jorge Acquires Cinco Minas And Mining Properties Of Southridge Enterprises Inc.
ZAPOPAN, Mexico, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Minera San Jorge S.A. de C.V. expresses it has acquired the Cinco Minas Mine property operations and other mining properties of Southridge Enterprises Inc. President of Minera San Jorge, Jaime Arturo Anaya Trejo, represented that acquisition was signatured on February 11, 2013, and that purchase details in planning for another writing of events.
Cinco Minas operations continue as before this event and expansions coming in time. Minera San Jorge discusses others participations in Cinco Minas with money commitments and mining historical experience. One partner should come to Cinco Minas from our meetings.
Minera San Jorge is a private business entity of Mexico that is a specialist in mineral property expansions.
Minera San Jorge S.A. de C.V. Jaime Arturo Anaya Trejo Tel: 011 (52) 333-271-872 Email: email@example.comSOURCE Minera San Jorge S.A. de C.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV