The aerodynamic Kenworth T680 with the PACCAR MX-13 engine was named the 2013 Heavy Duty Commercial Truck of the Year by the American Truck Dealers (ATD) at the annual ATD Convention and Expo in Orlando, Florida.
“Kenworth is very pleased to earn the tremendous honor of being the 2013 ATD Heavy Duty Commercial Truck of the Year,” said Gary Moore, Kenworth general manager and PACCAR vice president. “The Kenworth T680, with its 2.1-meter-wide cab, establishes a new standard of excellence in the industry with its superior fuel efficiency, exceptional aerodynamic styling, and premium automotive interior.”
The Kenworth T680 is available in 76” sleeper and day cab configurations and is standard with the PACCAR MX-13 engine rated up to 500 hp and 1850 lb.-ft. of torque. The stamped aluminum cab is robotically assembled at Kenworth factories and has been eagerly embraced by customers and dealers. The Kenworth T680 has earned the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) SmartWay® award and is the most aerodynamic truck in Kenworth’s 90-year history. Kenworth earned the 2011 ATD Heavy Duty Commercial Truck of the Year for its T700 model.
ATD represents about 2,000 medium and heavy duty truck dealers. ATD members share in National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) programs, services and benefits. For more information, visit www.atd.org.Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World’s Best ® heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth’s home page is www.kenworth.com. Kenworth is a PACCAR company. (NASDAQ:PCAR)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV