Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. Announces Management Changes
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. announced today that Morten Arntzen has resigned as President and Chief Executive Officer and as a director of the Company.
Captain Robert Johnston will serve as the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company effective immediately. Mr. Johnston has been the Senior Vice President and Head of U.S. Flag Strategic Business Unit.
“The Board thanks Morten Arntzen for his service, including during recent challenging times,” said Michael J. Zimmerman, Chairman of the Board of Directors of OSG. “The Board is pleased that Bob Johnston is available to lead the company through the next stages of its Chapter 11 reorganization.”
About OSGOverseas Shipholding Group, Inc. is one of the largest publicly traded tanker companies in the world. As a market leader in global energy transportation services for crude oil and petroleum products in the U.S. and International Flag markets, OSG is committed to setting high standards of excellence for its quality, safety and environmental performance. OSG is recognized as one of the world’s most customer-focused marine transportation companies and is headquartered in New York City, NY. More information is available at www.osg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV