ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. Prices Initial Public Offering
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc., formerly known as North Jersey Community Bancorp, Inc. ("ConnectOne"), the holding company for ConnectOne Bank (formerly known as North Jersey Community Bank), announced today it has priced its initial public offering of 1,600,000 shares of common stock at $28.00 per share. ConnectOne expects to close the offering on February 15, 2013. Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated is serving as the sole book-running manager for the offering, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. is serving as a lead manager and Sandler O'Neill & Partners, L.P. is serving as a co-manager. ConnectOne has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 240,000 shares, representing 15% of the total number of shares to be sold by ConnectOne in the offering, to cover over-allotments, if any.
ConnectOne also announced that its NASDAQ listing application has been approved. ConnectOne's common stock will commence trading tomorrow, February 12, 2013 on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "CNOB."
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The initial public offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the final prospectus for the offering may be obtained by contacting Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Attention: Prospectus Department, One South Street, 15th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21201 (443-224-1988).
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV