Mortgage Payoff – On October 31, 2012, the Company received $12.2 million for the payoff of a first mortgage loan on two Florida SNFs. As a result of the payoff, in the fourth quarter, the Company recorded one-time deferred mortgage interest income.
Facility Sales – For the three-month period ended December 31, 2012, the Company sold two facilities (one of which was closed) for total cash proceeds of $4.8 million, generating approximately a $2.8 million accounting gain. For the year ended December 31, 2012, the Company sold nine facilities for total cash proceeds of $29.0 million, generating approximately an $11.8 million accounting gain.
On January 16, 2013, the Company’s Board of Directors announced a common stock dividend of $0.45 per share, increasing the quarterly common dividend by $0.01 per share over the prior quarter, to be paid February 15, 2013 to common stockholders of record on January 31, 2013.2013 ADJUSTED FFO AND ADJUSTED FAD GUIDANCE The Company currently expects its 2013 Adjusted FFO available to common stockholders to be between $2.45 and $2.50 per diluted share. In addition, it expects its 2013 Adjusted Funds Available For Distribution (“FAD”) available to common stockholders to be between $2.20 and $2.25 per diluted share. The Company's Adjusted FFO and Adjusted FAD guidance for 2013 includes approximately $200 million of new investments; however, it excludes the impact of gains and losses from the sale of assets, additional divestitures, certain revenue and expense items, interest refinancing expense, capital transactions and restricted stock amortization expense. A reconciliation of the Adjusted FFO and FAD guidance to the Company's projected GAAP earnings is provided on schedules attached to this press release. The Company may, from time to time, update its publicly announced Adjusted FFO and FAD guidance, but it is not obligated to do so.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV