LOS ANGELES, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV), the world's leading live entertainment and ecommerce company, announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results after market hours on Tuesday, February 26, 2013. Michael Rapino, Live Nation Entertainment's President and Chief Executive Officer, will host a teleconference to discuss the company's financial performance at 5:00 p.m. ET.
The teleconference will be available via live webcast. All interested parties should visit the Investor Relations section of the company's website located at www.livenation.com/investors to register for the webcast. Any supplemental statistical and financial information provided on the call, if any, will be available under the same link.
Additionally, members of the management team will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 4:55 p.m. ET - Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference in San Francisco, CA.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 2:45 p.m. ET - Deutsche Bank Media, Internet, and Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, FL.
A live audio webcast of the conference presentations, as well as any accompanying written materials, will be available on the company's investor website at www.livenation.com/investors. Links to the earnings press release and replays of all webcasts will also be available on the Live Nation website.About Live Nation Entertainment: Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and ecommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five ecommerce sites, with almost 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling nearly 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors. SOURCE Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV