NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
GMX Resources Inc. fell 17.0 percent to $5.81.
EPAM Systems Inc. fell 7.3 percent to $19.93.
Active Network Inc. fell 7.0 percent to $5.61.Pretium Resources Inc. fell 6.0 percent to $10.19. Alere Inc. fell 5.9 percent to $21.33. Rentech Nitrogen Partners LP fell 4.9 percent to $43.65. Basic Energy Services Inc. fell 4.8 percent to $14.04. Yamana Gold Inc. fell 4.8 percent to $15.73. Rio Alto Mining Ltd. fell 4.7 percent to $5.05. Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC fell 4.0 percent to $11.62.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV