Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:DLB) today announced that shareholders have elected Micheline Chau to the Dolby Board of Directors at the 2013 annual meeting of shareholders, held on February 5. Ms. Chau will also serve on Dolby’s Audit Committee.
Ms. Chau was formerly President, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief Financial Officer of Lucasfilm Ltd., and brings significant experience in the entertainment industry to Dolby. She joins existing board members Peter Gotcher (Chairman), Kevin Yeaman, David Dolby, Nicholas Donatiello Jr., N.W. (Bill) Jasper Jr., Sanford R. Robertson, Roger S. Siboni, and Avadis Tevanian Jr.
Ms. Chau currently sits on the Boards of Directors of several private and nonprofit entities, including the California HealthCare Foundation, where she serves as Vice Chairman. Ms. Chau sat on the Board of Directors of Red Hat, Inc., a provider of open-source software solutions, from November 2008 to August 2012, and also served as a member of Red Hat’s Compensation and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees.
About Dolby LaboratoriesDolby Laboratories (NYSE:DLB) is the global leader in technologies that are essential elements in the best entertainment experiences. Founded in 1965 and best known for high-quality audio and surround sound in environments from the cinema to the living room to mobile devices, Dolby creates innovations that enrich entertainment at the movies, at home, or on the go. For more information about Dolby Laboratories or Dolby ® technologies, please visit www.dolby.com. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. S13/26565 DLB-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV