Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and
a major platform for advertising, in its markets, with 46 daily
newspapers and a joint interest in four others, rapidly growing digital
products and nearly 300 specialty publications in 22 states. Lee's
newspapers have circulation of 1.2 million daily and 1.4 million Sunday,
reaching nearly four million readers in print alone. Lee's websites and
mobile and tablet products attracted 21.5 million unique visitors in
December 2012. Lee's markets include St. Louis, MO; Lincoln, NE;
Madison, WI; Davenport, IA; Billings, MT; Bloomington, IL; and Tucson,
AZ. Lee Common Stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the
symbol LEE. For more information about Lee, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV