RESTON, Va., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NIHD) today announced the pricing of the offering, through its wholly owned subsidiary NII International Telecom S.C.A., of $750 million principal amount of 11 3/8% Senior Notes due 2019. The issue price is 100% of the principal amount of the notes. The size of the offering was increased from the previously announced $400 million to $750 million. The notes were offered in a private placement pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The sale of the notes is expected to close on or about February 19, 2013. The notes will be issued by NII International Telecom S.C.A., a partnership limited by shares organized and established under the laws of Luxembourg, and guaranteed by NII Holdings.
The notes have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or any state securities laws, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration under, or an applicable exemption from, the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and applicable state securities laws.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Safe Harbor Statement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV