DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Ford and Lincoln dealers contribute between $35.1 million and $84.6 million to charities and nonprofits across the U.S. annually, a Ford Motor Company survey shows
- The sheer amount of hours dealers and their employees donate also entails up to an additional 4,380 people working 40 hours per week year-round
- Videos: Six winners of Ford's annual Salute to Dealers awards demonstrate breadth of local giving, showing exceptional generosity toward their communities
- Infographic: Top charities for dealer community-giving
Ford and Lincoln dealers contribute between $35.1 million and $84.6 million to charities and nonprofits in their communities across the U.S. per year, according to the results of a Ford Motor Company survey.
Ford's Dealer Giving study, the first of its kind, was administered by Ford to its dealers and was conducted in association with the 13 th annual Salute to Dealers awards ceremony which took place on Feb. 8, in tandem with the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention in Orlando, Fla.The Salute to Dealers awards recognizes dealers who go above and beyond when it comes to giving back to their communities. Six dealers were selected from among more than 8,500 Ford dealers worldwide for exhibiting unparalleled giving, dedication and leadership to their communities. Ford Survey on Dealer Giving resultsIn Ford's survey, 90 percent of 328 U.S. respondents who represent 10 percent of the company's total Ford and Lincoln dealers in the U.S. indicated they give both time and money to charitable causes*.
- 42.7 percent of dealers donate between $20,001 and $50,000 per year, representing $25,261,263 to $63,150,000 worth of donations per year across Ford's dealer network
- 24.7 percent of dealers donate between $10,001 and $20,000 per year, representing $7,310,731 to $14,620,000 worth of donations per year across Ford's dealer network
- 17.1 percent of dealers donate between $5,001 and $10,000 per year, representing $2,530,506 to $5,060,000 worth of donations per year across Ford's dealer network
- 12.3 percent of dealers donate between $1 and $5,000 per year, representing $364 to $1,820,000 worth of donations per year across Ford's dealer network
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV