Branham Law, LLP announces that it is investigating AMAG Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ: AMAG) and certain of its officers and directors for potential breaches of fiduciary duties in connection with AMAG’s apparent failure to disclose that users of the Company’s primary drug, Feraheme had suffered adverse reactions, including hospitalizations and one possible death.
Investors who purchased AMAG stock before January 1, 2010 and have held AMAG stock since, or anyone with information about this investigation should contact Branham Law, LLP at email@example.com or call (855) 722-5910.
On February 4, 2013, the United States First Circuit Court of Appeals reversed the district court’s dismissal of these claims and reinstated the action. After these failures to disclose were revealed, AMAG’s stock fell over $7.00 per share. Subsequent disclosures regarding the company’s rebate program resulted in a further drop of $4.02 per share.
Contact Trey Branham, Branham Law, LLP, 1-855-722-5910, 3900 Elm Street, Dallas, Texas 75226 for additional information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV