The Wet Seal, Inc. Announces Resignation Of Senior Vice President – Store Operations Barbara Cook
The Wet Seal, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTSLA), a leading specialty retailer to young women, today announced that Barbara Cook, Senior Vice President – Store Operations, has resigned from the Company to accept a new professional opportunity. Ms. Cook will remain with the Company until February 20 th to assist with transition of her responsibilities.
John D. Goodman, Chief Executive Officer of The Wet Seal, Inc., commented: “We thank Barbara for her service to the Company since joining us in late 2011 and wish her all the best in her new role.”
About The Wet Seal, Inc.
Headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California, The Wet Seal, Inc. is a leading specialty retailer of fashionable and contemporary apparel and accessory items. As of February 2, 2013, the Company operated a total of 530 stores in 47 states and Puerto Rico, including 468 Wet Seal stores and 62 Arden B stores. The Company’s products can also be purchased online at www.wetseal.com or www.ardenb.com. For more Company information, visit www.wetsealinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV