- Net sales were $472 million in the third quarter, a decline of 3% from the prior year (-2% core sales, -1% impact of foreign currency translation).
- Income from operations increased 16% to $60 million year-over-year resulting in a 210 basis point increase in operating margin to 12.6%.
- Reported net income from continuing operations increased 107% to $11 million compared to the prior year; Adjusted net income increased 38% over the prior year to $19 million.
- Diluted earnings per share from continuing operations was $0.11. Third quarter adjusted earnings per share was $0.19.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 3% to $92 million year-over-year resulting in a 110 basis point increase in adjusted EBITDA margin to 19.5%.
- Free cash flow in the quarter was $32 million and total liquidity was $773 million ($453 million of cash plus $320 million of available borrowings).
Rexnord Corporation Reports Third Quarter Results For Fiscal 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.