JMP Group Inc. (NYSE: JMP), an investment banking and alternative asset management firm, announced today that the company will report financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, before market open on Wednesday, February 13, 2013. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 10:00 a.m. EST that morning.
The conference call will feature remarks by Joseph A. Jolson, JMP Group’s chairman and chief executive officer, and Raymond S. Jackson, the company’s chief financial officer. To participate, dial (888) 566-6060. The conference identification number is 98680768.
The conference call will also be broadcast live over the Internet and will be accessible via a link in the investor relations section of JMP Group’s website, at investor.jmpg.com/events.cfm. The Internet broadcast will be archived and will remain available on the company’s website for future replay.
About JMP GroupJMP Group Inc. is a full-service investment banking and asset management firm that provides investment banking, sales and trading, and equity research services to corporate and institutional clients and alternative asset management products to institutional and high-net-worth investors. JMP Group operates through three subsidiaries: JMP Securities, Harvest Capital Strategies and JMP Credit Advisors. For more information, visit www.jmpg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV