NEEDHAM, Mass., Feb. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CLDX) announced today that Anthony Marucci, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present a corporate overview at the Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference 2013 on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:30 am ET at The Waldorf Astoria New York.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available online on the "Events & Presentations" page of the "Investors & Media" section of the Celldex website. A replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days following the event.
About Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Celldex Therapeutics is the first antibody-based combination immunotherapy company. Celldex has a pipeline of drug candidates in development for the treatment of cancer and other difficult-to-treat diseases based on its antibody focused Precision Targeted Immunotherapy (PTI) Platform. The PTI Platform is a complementary portfolio of monoclonal antibodies, antibody-targeted vaccines and immunomodulators used in optimal combinations to create novel disease-specific drug candidates.
CONTACT: Sarah Cavanaugh Vice President of IR & Corp Communications Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (781) 433-3161 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV