CYS Investments, Inc. (NYSE: CYS) (the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has established March 8, 2013, as the record date for determining stockholders entitled to vote at the 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The annual meeting will be held on Friday, May 10, 2013, at 9:30 AM Eastern Time at the offices of K & L Gates LLP, State Street Financial Center, One Lincoln Street, 19 th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts 02111.
About CYS Investments, Inc.
CYS Investments, Inc. is a specialty finance company that invests on a leveraged basis in residential mortgage pass-through certificates for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or Ginnie Mae. The Company refers to these securities as Agency RMBS. The Company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes.
Please visit the Company's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV