AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHUY) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter 2012 financial results on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time. A press release with the fourth quarter 2012 financial results will be issued that same day after the market close. Hosting the call will be Steve Hislop, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jon Howie, Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 800-270-6751 or for international callers by dialing 913-312-9309. A replay will be available after the call and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 or for international callers by dialing 858-384-5517; the passcode is 1405562. The replay will be available until Monday, March 4, 2013.
The conference call will also be webcast live from our corporate website at Chuys.com under the investor relations section. An archive of the webcast will also be available through the corporate website shortly after the call has concluded.About Chuy's Founded in Austin, Texas in 1982, Chuy's owns and operates 40 full-service restaurants across eight states serving a distinct menu of authentic, made from scratch Tex Mex inspired dishes. Chuy's highly flavorful and freshly prepared fare is served in a fun, eclectic and irreverent atmosphere, while each location offers a unique, "unchained" look and feel, as expressed by the concept's motto "If you've seen one Chuy's, you've seen one Chuy's!".
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Fitzhugh Taylor 203-682-8261 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV