2012 Revenue Growth of 20% to $91.4 Million Fourth Quarter GAAP EPS of $0.03, Non-GAAP EPS of $0.06 Full Year 2012 GAAP EPS of $0.08, Non-GAAP EPS of $0.20
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualys, Inc. (Nasdaq:QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012. For the fourth quarter, the Company reported revenues of $24.7 million, GAAP net income of $1.2 million, non-GAAP net income of $2.0 million, adjusted EBITDA of $4.4 million, GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.03, and non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.06. For the full year ended December 31, 2012, the Company reported revenues of $91.4 million, GAAP net income of $2.3 million, non-GAAP net income of $5.7 million, adjusted EBITDA of $13.8 million, GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.08, and non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.20.
Philippe Courtot, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Qualys, said, "We are very pleased with our performance for the quarter and year as we continue to benefit from strong revenue growth generated from both new and existing customers. While our core Vulnerability Management solution remains the cornerstone of our product suite, we also experienced high demand for our Web Application Scanning and Policy Compliance solutions as we successfully diversified our business throughout last year. We aim to continue this trend in 2013 with innovation efforts that will center on further expanding our platform and reaching into new markets, including the government sector with our Virtualized QualysGuard Private Cloud Platform. We believe that our best-in-class platform and the benefits of increasing operating scale will enable us to further drive growth and shareholder value over the coming year."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV