Lyse Brunet Is Retiring From Avenir D'enfants On May 17th, 2013
MONTREAL, Feb. 11, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - After leading Avenir d'enfants as General Manager since its creation in 2009, Mrs. Lyse Brunet announced her retirement as of May 17, 2013 in agreement with Mrs. Lucienne Robillard, president of the board of directors as well as the administrators.
A recruiting committee will be put in place in order to find a replacement for the position of General Manager.
The board of directors thanks Mrs. Brunet for her leadership and ongoing commitment toward the mission of the organization. Under her guidance, Avenir d'enfants deployed it support across the province of Quebec to 140 local organizations working with over 2000 partners in early childhood development.
About Avenir d'enfantsAvenir d'enfants is a non-profit organization resulting from a public-philanthropic partnership between the Quebec government and the Foundation Lucie and André Chagnon. Avenir d'enfants provides support to local communities to foster the overall development of children aged five and under, who live in poverty, in order to provide them with a good start in life and ensure their success in school. Avenir d'enfants financially supports and assists local communities as well as knowledge transfer promoters. SOURCE Avenir d'enfants
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV