'Hyundai Promise' Program Announced For Sonata
The Sonata was named the Most Fuel-Efficient Full-size vehicle for the 2012 model year by Natural Resources Canada and earned a 5-star overall crash safety rating by the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The company redesigned the Sonata for the 2011 model year and infused the car with Hyundai's now-signature Fluidic Sculpture design philosophy and powered the sedan with advanced four-cylinder engines, including a 198-horsepower 2.4-litre with Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) and a range-topping 274-horspower 2.0-litre with GDI and a twin-scroll turbocharger.
Adds Vernile: "We're not aware of anyone in the auto industry offering a money-back program like ours. We designed it to be truly customer-driven, so we don't burden our customers with a penalty or usage fee if they decide to return their car. Hyundai Promise truly adds another level of confidence in the car buying and ownership experience and we have no doubt they will realize they made the right decision with the Hyundai Sonata."
Hyundai Auto Canada, established in 1983 and headquartered in Markham Ontario, is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai vehicles are distributed throughout Canada by Hyundai Auto Canada and are sold and serviced through more than 200 dealerships nationwide.
SOURCE Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.Image with caption: "Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is launching a new "Hyundai Promise" initiative that gives customers of its Sonata sedan up to 30 days to return the vehicle and get their money back (without a usage or penalty fee) and extending the Sonata's warranty to 7-years or 120,000 km. (CNW Group/Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130211_C4686_PHOTO_EN_23556.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV