'Hyundai Promise' Program Announced For Sonata
Customers receive a longer warranty and can return the popular mid-size sedan within 30 days
MARKHAM, ON, Feb. 11, 2013 /CNW/ - Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is giving Canadians up to 30 days to decide if the Sonata is the right choice with a new program that allows them to return the vehicle and get their money back, without a usage or penalty fee. The company is also extending the Sonata's warranty from 5-years or 100,000 km to 7-years or 120,000 km. The "Hyundai Promise" initiative is a nation-wide pilot project the company is exploring to give buyers added confidence in their purchase decision in short term - by accepting the vehicle's return - as well as into the future with a longer warranty.
"We're so convinced that the Sonata will win buyers over in 30 days or less, that we'll give them their money back if it doesn't," said John Vernile, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. "We looked at what the competition had to offer and saw that our Sonata stands toe-to-toe with the best on the market, which is why we can offer this type of program. Buying a car is a big decision, so we want to help assure our customers they made the right choice and can be proud of their Sonata. The Hyundai Promise does that by giving them peace-of-mind both now and over the long term."
Hyundai Promise is available on the Sonata and Sonata 2.0T (hybrid is excluded) and will be offered for a limited time to finance customers. Customers will have the option to activate the money-back program between 7-30 days after delivery, provided the vehicle has been driven less than 2,000 km, shows no significant damage, has not been in a collision, and the customer can present proof they intend to purchase a replacement new vehicle from a non-Hyundai dealer. Customers will receive their first month's payment, plus any taxes, fees, levies, and deposit paid at delivery.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV