InvenSense (INVN) provides intelligent motion processing solutions that enable a motion-based user interface for consumer electronics. This stock is trading up 3.2% to $14.85 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.80 millionAverage Volume: 1.35 million Volume % Change: 78% >>5 Big Tech Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, INVN is ripping higher here right above some near-term support at $13.95 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of INVN within range of breaking out to the upside of its recent consolidation chart pattern. That breakout will hit if INVN manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $15.04 to $15.26 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in INVN as long as it's trending above some key near-term support at $13.95, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 1.35 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then INVN will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $18.46. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV