LRR Energy LP
LRR Energy LP (LRE) intends to operate, acquire, exploit and develop producing oil and natural gas properties in North America. This stock is trading up 8% at $18.89 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 341,000Average Volume: 83,432 Volume % Change: 344% >>5 Stocks Showing Major Breakouts From a technical perspective, LRE is exploding higher here right off its 200-day moving average of $17.29 and back above its 50-day moving average of $17.76 with heavy upside volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of LRE within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if LRE manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $19.20 to $19.34 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in LRE as long as it's trending above $18.25, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 83,432 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then LRE will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $20.08 to $20.42. Any high-volume move above $20.42 will then put $21 to $21.62 into focus for shares of LRE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV