Dunkin Brands Group
Dunkin Brands Group (DNKN) is a franchisor of quick-service restaurants serving hot and cold coffee and baked goods, as well as hard-serve ice cream. This stock is trading up 2.3% at $37.94 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.30 millionAverage Volume: 1.09 million Volume % Change: 76% >>5 Bargain Stocks to Play the Resurgent U.S. Consumer From a technical perspective, DNKN is moving modestly higher here right above some near-term support at $36 with above-average volume. This stock has been uptrending strong for the last three months, with shares soaring higher from its low of $28.97 to its recent high of $40. During that move, shares of DNKN have been consistently making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed shares of DNKN within range of triggering a major breakout trade, which will hit once DNKN takes out its 52-week high and all-time at $40 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in DNKN as long as it's trending above today's low of $37.11 and then once it sustains a move or close above $40 with volume that hits near or above 1.09 million shares. If that breakout triggers, then DNKN will set up to enter new all-time high territory, which is bullish technical price action. Some possible upside targets off that breakout are $45 to $47 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV