The Babcock & Wilcox Company (NYSE: BWC) (“B&W” or the “Company”) expects to webcast a discussion of its fourth quarter 2012 results on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. ET. Chief Executive Officer E. James (Jim) Ferland and Chief Financial Officer Tony Colatrella will discuss the fourth quarter results. A news release detailing the results is expected to be issued after the market closes on Wednesday, February 27, 2013.
The listen-only audio of the conference call will be broadcast live via the Internet at www.babcock.com. The dial-in number for participants in the U.S. is 800-299-7635; the dial-in number for participants outside the U.S. is 617-786-2901. The passcode for all participants is 50967161. A replay of this conference call will remain accessible in the investor relations section of the Company's website for a limited time.
The Babcock & Wilcox Company is a leader in advanced energy technology and services, primarily for the nuclear, fossil and renewable power markets as well as a premier advanced technology and mission critical defense contractor. B&W has locations worldwide and employs approximately 12,700 people, in addition to approximately 10,400 joint venture employees. Please visit our website at www.babcock.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV