3. Status Quo of China's Dietary Supplement Industry3.1 Market Status Quo3.2 Consumption Demand3.2.1 Powerful Demand and Huge Potential 3.2.2 Three Directions3.2.3 Common Sense Shortage of Consumers3.2.4 The Consumer Group becomes Younger3.2.5 Consumption Spending 3.2.6 Consumption Concentration Ratio3.3 Distribution Channel3.4 Factors Affecting the Industrial Development 3.4.1 Macroscopic Positive Factors3.4.2 Constraints 3.5 Main Existing Problems3.5.1 Weak Research Technical Force3.5.2 Backward Production Technology3.5.3 Inadequate Production-Learning Combination Strength 3.5.4 Lack of High-level Professionals 3.5.5 Weak Market Supervision 3.5.6 Confused Knowledge to Dietary Supplements and Inadequate Health Knowledge3.6 Market Segments4. Development in Key Provinces 4.1 Zhejiang—Distributing Center of Dietary Supplements; Hidden Worries behind the Prosperity 4.2 Jiangsu—Innovative Supervision Model; Standardized Enterprise Management 4.3 Shanghai—Supervision with Strong Pertinence; Powerful and Positive Measures 4.4 Shaanxi—Obvious Resource Advantages; Huge Development Potential4.5 Beijing—Strong Scientific and Technological Strength; Flourishing Industry Development
Research And Forecast Of China's Dietary Supplement (Health Food) Industry, 2013-2017
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.