NORTHBROOK, Ill., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Allstate Insurance Company announced that members of United Airlines' MileagePlus program may earn MileagePlus award miles for pursuing Allstate for a new auto or homeowners policy.
Together with United, Allstate has developed this exclusive consumer offer to add value for new Allstate customers and build member loyalty within the MileagePlus program. This relationship is a trailblazer in the insurance industry and is one of the first programs of its kind to offer rewards.
"Allstate is excited to work with United to exclusively market auto and homeowners insurance to MileagePlus members," said James Rosseau, president of Allstate Affinity Solutions. "United is an industry leader and its MileagePlus program provides opportunities for customers to earn and use miles worldwide. Allstate is a leader in our industry as well and offers a wealth of innovative products and services that help protect customers from life's uncertainties. Together, we can take care of people where they live, when they drive and when they fly."
Readers of Global Traveler magazine have voted MileagePlus the best frequent flyer program for nine consecutive years. According to an IdeaWorks study of airline award-seat availability in 2012, MileagePlus offers the most award-seat availability among U.S. global carriers."As we continue to expand the opportunities our members have to earn and use their miles and further enrich the world's leading travel loyalty program, United is pleased to join with Allstate to offer unique new benefits to our mutual customers," said Tom O'Toole, president of MileagePlus and senior vice president of Marketing and Loyalty at United Airlines. Here's how the program works...
- Beginning today, February 11, 2013, customers in 24 participating states can earn United MileagePlus miles by considering Allstate for their insurance needs.
- Depending on the state, MileagePlus members can earn miles by either getting a new auto or homeowners insurance policy with Allstate, or getting a quote for a new auto or homeowners policy with the company.
- Allstate agency owners can assist potential customers by providing a quote and writing the new policies. Check out allstate.com/agentlocator to find an Allstate agent.
- In those states where a policy is written, MileagePlus members earn the additional miles on the effective date of the policy.
- MileagePlus members can earn up to 4,500 miles for doing business with Allstate, depending on the state.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts