- Beginning today, February 11, 2013, customers in 24 participating states can earn United MileagePlus miles by considering Allstate for their insurance needs.
- Depending on the state, MileagePlus members can earn miles by either getting a new auto or homeowners insurance policy with Allstate, or getting a quote for a new auto or homeowners policy with the company.
- Allstate agency owners can assist potential customers by providing a quote and writing the new policies. Check out allstate.com/agentlocator to find an Allstate agent.
- In those states where a policy is written, MileagePlus members earn the additional miles on the effective date of the policy.
- MileagePlus members can earn up to 4,500 miles for doing business with Allstate, depending on the state.
Allstate Affinity Solutions Announces New Relationship With United Airlines
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.