Genterra Capital Inc. ("GCI") Reports First Quarter Financial Results
(TSX Venture - "GIC" - Common)
TORONTO, Feb. 11, 2013 /CNW/ - Effective October 1, 2011, GCI began preparing its consolidated financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
Revenues for the three month period ended December 31, 2012 increased to $843,890 from $821,411 in the comparable 2011 period. Net Loss for the period was $214,394 compared to Net Income of $161,008 in the comparable 2011 period. Loss per share for the period was $0.02 compared with Earnings of $0.02 in the comparable 2011 period.
Genterra Capital Inc. is a management and holding company whose assets include rental real estate properties and investments.Disclaimer: Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Genterra Capital Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV