SBA Administrator Karen Mills Announces Her Departure
The SBA is in a strong place. We are mission driven. Under the leadership of our Deputy Administrator Marie Johns, we just signed the first new master agreement with our employees' union in over a decade. We have strong leaders in place across the Agency who are poised to achieve great things.
Small businesses are now ready to go on the offensive. They are ready to expand to new markets, to scale their operations and to hire new workers. And I am confident that the SBA will be a driving force in their success for decades to come.
So on a personal note, let me just say thank you. I came to the SBA and Washington from the private sector and the great state of Maine. And on both a professional and a personal level this has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. And I have each of you to thank for that.
The President entrusted me with this enormous responsibility and I believe with your assistance America's small businesses today are well positioned to do what they do best: grow and create jobs. I will be forever grateful for this opportunity to serve.Thank you all for your support and for everything that you do to strengthen America's small businesses and entrepreneurs. They are in good hands with the SBA. Warm Regards, Karen Follow us on Twitter, Facebook & Blogs SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV