NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a leading global provider of commercial digital imagery, will announce its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 on Thursday, February 21, 2013 after the market close.
The company will host a conference call at 5:00 PM ET that day to discuss these results. The conference call can be accessed at (888) 396-2298 or (617) 847-8708 (International), conference ID# 22016130. The call will also be broadcast simultaneously at http://investor.shutterstock.com. Following completion of the call, a recorded replay of the webcast will be available on Shutterstock's website. To listen to the telephone replay, call toll-free (888) 286-8010 or (617) 801-6888 (International), conference ID# 85404029. The telephone replay will be available from 7:00 PM ET February 21 through 11:59 PM ET March 7, 2013. Additional investor information can be accessed at http://shutterstock.com.
About ShutterstockShutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations and videos to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock works closely with its growing contributor community of photographers, videographers, illustrators and designers to curate a global marketplace for royalty-free imagery. Shutterstock adds tens of thousands of rights-cleared images each week, and with more than 23 million images currently available, the Company recently surpassed 250 million image downloads. Shutterstock also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock agency that offers both credit and subscription purchase options. For more information, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com, and follow Shutterstock on Twitter or on Facebook. SOURCE Shutterstock
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV