Radisys® Corporation (NASDAQ: RSYS), a market leader enabling wireless infrastructure solutions, today announced that it will host a Technology Showcase featuring a live demonstration of VoLTE, mobile video services and telecom cloud technology at Mobile World Congress, to be held February 25-28, 2013 in Barcelona. In addition, Radisys’ CTO, Manish Singh will jointly present with SK Telecom, a leading South Korean mobile operator, to discuss the future of small cell technology.
|Mobile World Congress|
|February 25-28, 2013|
|Radisys Stand 5G34, Hall 5|
|Fira Gran Via, Barcelona|
Now marking 25 years of telecom industry innovation and 250 wireless customer wins, Radisys’ leading solutions in LTE, Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), small cells, media resource function (MRF), mobile security and the telecom cloud touch the lives of four billion people daily. The Radisys Technology Showcase will include demonstrations of Radisys’ complete end-to-end LTE infrastructure solution including:
- Small cells
- Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (EPC) systems running on ATCA
- MRF demonstrating live HD VoLTE calls and Rich Communications Suite (RCS) services that include video ringback tones, video conferencing and more
Booth visitors will observe live calls on the latest smartphones and tablets, enabled by Radisys’ infrastructure solutions. Radisys will also be sharing its perspective on the mobile industry’s vision for VoLTE/MRF and telecom cloud technologies.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts