Real Estate Industry Leader Horacio LeDon Joins Douglas Elliman
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Douglas Elliman Real Estate is pleased to announce that Horacio LeDon has joined the company as President of Development Marketing Florida and Senior Managing Director of Development Marketing New York under the leadership of Susan de Franca. Previously, Mr. LeDon worked at Related alongside de Franca on several successful collaborations, and was the West Coast Senior Vice President for Starwood Capital's ST Residential unit. He also founded his own eponymous brokerage, Horacio LeDon Real Estate.
"We are thrilled that Horacio will be helping to lead Douglas Elliman Development Marketing in both New York and South Florida," said Elliman President and CEO Dottie Herman. "His knowledge of both markets and superior eye for detail make him a tremendous asset."
A Miami native, LeDon has brokered over $1 billion in real estate sales in the New York City, Los Angeles, and Miami markets over the past ten years. His portfolio includes Miami's prestigious Fountainbleau, PortoVita, and Midtown Miami projects, The Harrison and Superior Ink in New York, as well as The Century in Los Angeles. At Elliman, he will take on lead roles marketing new projects in New York and Florida including Ian Schrager's The Residences at the Miami Beach Edition and Alan Faena's Faena House designed by Foster + Partners.
"Throughout his career, Horacio has handled high-end properties with unparalleled expertise. His lifestyle marketing perspective fits right in at Elliman," said de Franca. "I had the pleasure of working with him on several properties in the past and we enjoyed great success. I am confident Horacio's experience will be instrumental in creating value for our clients."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV