Spark SMG Builds Executive Team With New Hire
Spark SMG CEO Chris Boothe announced today that they have added a 21-year media industry veteran to its executive team. Harold Dawson joins Spark as Executive Vice President, Managing Director; a newly created position.
Dawson comes to Spark from Initiative, where he most recently served as the organization’s Senior Vice President, Group Media Director. In his role, he worked to secure new business and led a staff of more than 90 who facilitated all media work for MillerCoors.
“Spark just wrapped up a very successful 2012, and this year we want to build on the great momentum we have generated in the industry,” says Boothe. “Harold is a key addition to our executive team. His experience leading teams, driving groundbreaking work and the great relationships he has built throughout his career will help him succeed in his new role and will help Spark to achieve its goals in 2013 and for years to come.”
In addition to MillerCoors, Dawson has worked on a number of major accounts in various industries including telecommunications, quick service restaurants, entertainment and healthcare.“Integration and innovation wins. Doing what has never been done can only be done by a team that is unified and focused. Spark’s track record is a testament to a superior integration model leading to excellent work, and I look forward to contributing to our continued success,” says Dawson. About Spark SMG Spark SMG is a full-service media agency dedicated to exploring new ways to create meaningful connections in the rapidly accelerating communications environment. Part of the Starcom MediaVest Group, Spark is part of one of the largest and most celebrated global brand communications and consumer contact organizations, with more than 110 offices in 67 countries worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV