JERSEY CITY, N.J., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Antenna Software, Inc. will be hosting a webinar alongside long-term partner BlackBerry (formerly: RIM) on Tuesday, February 12 th, 2013. BlackBerry will use the event to reveal the full range of enterprise-relevant features at the heart of its new platform, and to explore its implications for current and future users. The webinar will be guest-hosted by BlackBerry's Senior Director of Enterprise Developer Partnerships, Gregg Ostrowski, and will be open to customers, partners, and prospective customers of Antenna.
WHAT: BlackBerry 10 Implications for Enterprise Mobility
The launch of BlackBerry 10 was one of the most hotly anticipated mobile industry events of all time. In preparation for the launch, BlackBerry secured 150 wireless carrier partners and created an ecosystem of content including 70,000 apps. The new platform and the two launch devices, the Z10 and the Q10, were well received by analysts, journalists, and industry observers. The handsets are already selling well with consumers, with BCE Inc. reporting that the Z10 is already its fastest-selling BlackBerry ever.
With the successful launch under its belt, BlackBerry and Antenna will be discussing:
- The new features and functionality of the BlackBerry 10 platform, specifically the innovative capabilities it delivers for enterprise customers
- The implications for customers running on previous BlackBerry platforms
- How BlackBerry 10 fits into Antenna's enterprise mobility platform roadmap
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts