Northeast Utilities (NYSE: NU) will webcast a conference call with financial analysts on Wednesday, February 20, 2013, beginning at 9 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, in which senior management will discuss the company's financial performance through the fourth quarter of 2012.
The discussion will be led by Thomas J. May, NU president and chief executive officer, and will include Jim Judge, executive vice president and chief financial officer, and Lee Olivier, executive vice president and chief operating officer.
This listen-only, live audio presentation will be webcast by Thomson Reuters and will be accessible from the Investors section of the NU website at http://www.nu.com/investors/presentations.asp.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters’ StreetEvents Network. Institutional investors can also access the presentation via Thomson Reuters’ StreetEvents (
http://www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV