CLEARWATER, Fla., Feb. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Expanding its Cloud service offerings, Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced it will now distribute Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) Creative Cloud for teams. Tech Data's partnership with Adobe will give resellers access to Creative Cloud for teams through the Value Incentive Plan (VIP), Adobe's membership-based volume licensing program. VIP simplifies the purchase, management, and permission to use Adobe software and services based on declared user ID numbers.
"Tech Data is committed to providing the best Cloud services and solutions to the channel," said Stacy Nethercoat, vice president of Product Marketing, Software and Cloud Services at Tech Data. "Through our partnership with Adobe, the VIP membership program is an innovative way to utilize Creative Cloud for teams and the expertise of Adobe systems. The VIP membership is an enablement tool that provides an all-encompassing customer service experience for our resellers."
Benefits of VIP for Resellers
- VIP uses a simple enrollment process to initiate your Creative Cloud membership, so your team can deploy the software as the purchase is being processed.
- You'll be provided an administrator console that allows you to see what's been purchased and deployed and to whom—all from one easy-to-use interface.
- Membership also consolidates your seats and products into a single agreement and automatically prorates any additional seats that you add after the initial purchase, simplifying license management.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts