SPARTANBURG, S.C., Feb. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denny's Corporation (Nasdaq:DENN), franchisor and operator of one of America's largest full-service restaurant chains, expects to announce financial and operating results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 26, 2012 on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 after the markets close. Senior management will hold a conference call on the same day at 5:00 p.m. (ET) to discuss these results and answer questions.
Interested parties are invited to listen to a live broadcast of the conference call accessible through the investor relations section of the Denny's website at www.dennys.com . A replay of the call may be accessed at the same location later in the day and will remain available for 30 days.
For any questions, please contact Denny's Investor Relations Department at 877-784-7167. Thank you for your interest in Denny's.About Denny's Denny's is the franchisor and operator of one of America's largest full-service restaurant chains, based on number of restaurants. As of December 26, 2012, Denny's had 1,688 franchised, licensed, and company-owned restaurants around the world with combined sales of $2.5 billion including 1,590 restaurants in the United States and 98 restaurants in Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras, Guam, Curaçao, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and New Zealand. For further information on Denny's, including news releases, links to SEC filings and other financial information, please visit the Denny's investor relations website. The Denny's Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16562
CONTACT: Investor Contact Whit Kincaid, Denny's: 877-784-7167 Media Contact Liz DiTrapano, ICR: 646-277-1226
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV