Geospace Technologies (GEOS) target raised at Dahlman Rose to $130, Dahlman Rose said. Record quarter and growing interest in company products. Buy rating.
Kimberly-Clark (KMB) numbers raised at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Shares of KMB now seen reaching $98, Bank of America said. Estimates also raised on sustainably better relative growth. Buy rating.
Louisiana Pacific (LPX) numbers raised at UBS. LPX price target raised to $15, UBS said. Estimates also increased following strong quarterly results. Sell rating.
Marathon Oil (MRO) target raised at Credit Suisse to $43, Credit Suisse said. Three Forks, Austin Chalk and Pre-Salt Gabon. Outperform rating.Simpson Manufacturing (SSD) upgraded at D.A. Davidson to Buy from Hold, D.A. Davidson said. $37 price target. Compelling entry point. Under Armour (UA) numbers cut at UBS. Shares of UA now seen reaching $55, UBS said. Estimates also lowered to reflect margin cadence. Neutral rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV