Sanbolic Closes 2012 As Another Year Of Record Sales Growth, Product Innovation And Strategic Partnership Development
WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanbolic®, the market leader in distributed data management, today announced that 2012 marked another year of record growth, with a 59 percent sales growth in Q4 over 2011 Q4 sales, with the most marked increase originating from Sanbolic's virtual desktop (VDI) and file serving solution sets. Additionally, Sanbolic enjoyed a 75 percent increase in average deal size in Q4 2012 over Q4 2011.
Sanbolic achieved many significant milestones in 2012, including:
- The release of unique innovations across its Melio™ software product family, such as the Melio Latency Targeted Allocator™ (LTA) and Melio AppCluster™.
- The formation/expansion of strategic relationships with industry leaders Amazon Web Services (AWS), Citrix, Fusion-io, IBM, Intel, Rackspace, and Zadara Storage.
- Solidified its market lead in the public cloud and flash storage solutions space.
"We provide our customers with the most advanced, efficient and cost effective solutions for application availability, data and storage management on-premise and in the public cloud," said Eva Helen, President, COO and Co-Founder, Sanbolic. "Our consistent product innovation and strategic partnering with industry leading vendors, enables our customers to be well positioned for the future."Sanbolic continued to invest in its leadership with two key promotions. Kyle Bollen has been appointed Vice President of North American Sales, where he will be responsible for the continuation of Sanbolic's exponential sales revenue growth, including the maintenance and development of Sanbolic's direct sales force, as well as its strategic channel partner network. Andrew Melmed has been named Vice President of Enterprise Architecture, where he will continue to lead enterprise product development, while serving as a direct liaison between internal resources and Sanbolic's customer base. Melmed will also continue to serve as one of the company's chief evangelists through webinars, blogging, and contributed thought leadership editorials. About Sanbolic, Inc. Founded in 2000, Sanbolic® is a global leader in distributed data management. Its Melio™ software suite delivers dramatically increased levels of application availability, scalability, protection and performance while decreasing cost and management complexity across enterprise data center applications such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint and Windows file-/web-serving, Citrix XenDesktop virtual desktop (VDI), and Microsoft Hyper-V private cloud environments. For further information please visit the Sanbolic website at: www.sanbolic.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Join the conversation - follow Sanbolic on Twitter. © Sanbolic, Inc. 2013. Sanbolic, Melio, ShareCenter, Latency Targeted Allocator, LTA, and AppCluster are trademarks of Sanbolic, Inc. All other brands and product names contained in the press release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. PR Contact: Nicole Gorman Corporate Communications Sanbolic, Inc. M: 508-397-0131 email@example.com SOURCE Sanbolic
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV