CollabNet Recognized As Champion Within Info-Tech Research Group's ALM Vendor Landscape
BRISBANE, Calif., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CollabNet® ( www.collab.net), the global leader for Enterprise Cloud Development and Agile ALM, has been recognized by Info-Tech Research Group as a Champion in Info-Tech Research Group's ALM Vendor Landscape. CollabNet's TeamForge® is the industry's most complete and open ALM platform for building and deploying vital applications by distributed teams. IT organizations can leverage a mix of technology processes and commercial or open source tools, through on-premise and privately hosted deployments, or as an offering within CloudForge™, the industry's first enterprise-grade development-Platform-as-a-Service (dPaaS).
"TeamForge provides a centralized ALM platform for managing complex and multi-faceted development environments, and this recognition by Info-Tech Research Group validates the collective work our team, customers and partners have contributed to make it an industry leading product," said Lothar Schubert, senior director, product marketing for TeamForge at CollabNet. "TeamForge extends ALM functionality into Agile and cloud development strategies – two areas that enterprise IT organizations are quickly adopting and need help managing."
Info-Tech Research Group Vendor Landscape reports recognize outstanding vendors in the technology marketplace. Assessing vendors by the strength of their offering and their strategy for the enterprise, Info-Tech Research Group Vendor Landscapes pay tribute to the contribution of exceptional vendors in a particular category.
According to Info-Tech Research Group, CollabNet is "a strong all around enterprise player with compelling cloud options." Info-Tech Research Group cited the following:
- TeamForge delivers much of the functionality associated with full-featured ALM suites demanded in enterprise environments, yet is suitably priced for the SME. Its SaaS option makes it even more attractive for implementation in smaller organizations.
- TeamForge has been fortified and is the primary ALM product for Agile and non-Agile software development, planning and delivery up to the enterprise-scale.
- CloudForge includes source code repository hosting and access to Agile tools. It enables app deployment to public and private clouds, helping enterprises develop their cloud environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV