- SAP® Visual Intelligence software: Announced in May, the software allows employees, departments and lines of business to creatively visualize and analyze information and apply it to individual and group decision-making.
- Mobile BI: SAP enhanced the mobile experience with the SAP® BusinessObjects™ Mobile mobile app. Designed natively for iPad, users can visualize, explore and collaborate from within the mobile app and share business performance through personalized and simple views in a secure environment. Also included was the addition of both geo-spatial and location analytics in the mobile app.
- SAP® Predictive Analysis software: Introduced in 2012 to help companies gain insights from "big data," the software helps users gain a competitive edge by uncovering and predicting trends in their business. Data analysts can intuitively design sophisticated predictive models for activities that include forecasting demand or product sales; identifying key influencing factors for sales opportunities or purchasing behavior; uncovering impactful trends; understanding business and data correlations; and spotting anomalies.
Newsbyte: SAP Positioned As A Leader In 2013 Gartner Business Intelligence And Analytics Magic Quadrant
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts